Recipe for a Simple and Easy Choco Chips Cake for Eid
For Muslims, Eid Fitri is a special occasion. Typically, people gather with their families at this time. During Eid, it has become common to provide cakes. Everyone has a favorite cake, and I’ve tried to share a recipe for a Choco Chips cake for Eid. I got this recipe from this indozone.id, and you can try it at home as well.
90 grams of margarine
60 grams of sugar
2 sachets of cocoa powder
1 teaspoon cornstarch
90 grams of flour
Topping choco chips
- Combine margarine and sugar, then mix well
- Add cocoa powder, cornstarch, and flour, then stir until the dough is smooth
- Form the dough into a round shape, then arrange it on the Teflon
- Press the dough round with fork until it is flat, then top with choco chips
- Cook over low heat until evenly cooked, then remove
The choco chips are now ready to be served. You can make this easy and simple cake for Eid or give it as a gift to your siblings or nephew. Good Luck!
Featured Image : https://unsplash.com/@johnnyd0805